KOA is an establishment led by Forn Projects to provide cutting edge gastronomy centred on charcoal grilled meat, fish, pizzas and tapas to share. Our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca is located on calle Sant Joan, the epicentre of the best avant-garde cuisine in the city and a testament to the most authentic history of Mallorca.
This year we have designed two exclusive menus for groups of more than 8 people and in the case of the Montana menu a maximum of 12 people.
These menus are composed of a selection of our best dishes. The price of the menu will vary according to the choice of the wine pack that is chosen. This choice must always be for a full table.
*The selection of dishes may vary depending on seasonality.
YOU CAN REQUEST THE VEGETARIAN/VEGAN MENU BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO YOU BOOK FOR GROUPS?
(We have different rooms with capacities of up to 30 people. Our menus are designed to share in groups of more than 12 people.)
1. Click on the “BOOKING” button:
2. In the “Request for a group” section, choose the number of guests:
3. Select date of your reservation
4. Select time of your reservation:
5. In the “Particular request” field, write the menu you want:
6. After filling in the rest of the data, complete your reservation request by clicking on the “BOOK” button and wait for your reservation to be confirmed. We will contact you as soon as possible.