Reinvent, experiment and innovate. These words represent our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca and the philosophy of our team. Alongside the coals which define the gastronomy on our menu, you will find a great variety of cocktails to have before, during or after all the dishes which we have on offer. And just like our gastronomic offer, our cocktails aim to surprise, excite and satisfy the palates of our clients. For this summer season we wanted to update our cocktail offer with the end goal of livening up and refreshing our summer evenings and blow away everyone’s expectations with our creations. Would you like to know more about the cocktails which will be featured on our new menu? We will be explaining them one by one in the following blog article.
Signature cocktails, the backbone of our cocktails in Palma de Mallorca
Our cocktail menu in Palma de Mallorca begins with two smoky cocktails: our Fresh Tonic Yuzu, with Bombay Sapphire Gin, Yuzu, mandarin liquor and tonic; the Fresh Tonic Raspberry, with Bombay Sapphire Gin, orange juice, strawberry puree and tonic. Two options filled with aromatic flavours. We continue with our KOA Mule, with angostura bitters, Bombay Sapphire Gin, dry Vermouth, lime juice and ginger beer; our Whiskey Zen, for those who enjoy a quality whisky, with Dewar’s 12 Scotch Whisky, lemon juice, sugar, basil and Matcha tonic; or our Apocalipto, made with white Espolon tequila, ginger liquor, chili, lemon, honey and mango. Perfect for those who love bold flavours.
More signature cocktails at our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca
Signature Cocktails are, without a doubt, a big part of our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca. Which is why, in continuation, we will be showing you the cocktails which we haven’t mentioned in the previous section, so that you have a fuller idea about the flavours you could savour.
- Hokule: 8-year-old Bacardi, white Bacardi, red fruit puree, lime juice, orange juice and passion fruit.
- Jalisco Thunderbolt: Mezcal Vida, green Chartreuse, lime juice, grapefruit juice and black pepper syrup.
- Red Velvet: Skyy Vodka, raspberry liquor, lemon juice and vanilla syrup.
- Elixir Sour: Maruccia Elixir, grapefruit juice, rooibos syrup and egg white.
- Last Word: Star of Bombay Gin, Green Chartreuse, Maraschino liquor and lime juice.
- La Última Palabra: Mezcal Vida, green Chartreuse, Maraschino liquor, lime juice and pineapple juice.
- Napoleon Coffee: Espresso coffee, Mandarin Napoléon, soda and passion fruit foam.
- Breakfast?: Grey Goose Vodka, bitter orange marmalade, lemon juice and orange toast.
- My Way Negroni: Campari bitters, red vermouth, Bulldog Gin, mint, rooibos syrup and pear juice.
Signature mocktails: Alcohol free cocktails at our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca
We didn’t want to deny anyone the experience of savouring our cocktails in Palma de Mallorca. Whether you’re a diner who is not yet of legal drinking age or if you just don’t want to drink alcohol, at KOA we always make an effort to come up with alcohol free creations, filled with flavour. Amongst them you will find the Tropical Garden, with coconut puree, pineapple juice and cinnamon; the Green Zen, with basil, lemon juice, sugar and Matcha tonic; or the Cassis Cup, with red fruit puree, lemon juice, ginger beer and Maraschino cherry. Which one will you try?
Reserve your table at our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca
Yes, we do have a new cocktail menu. But that doesn’t mean that we want you to try it all in one go. That wouldn’t be very good for your health. Which is why, if you already know which ones you want to try, we recommend reserving your table at our restaurant in Palma de Mallorca and giving us some feedback about our new creations. We would be more than happy to hear all your comments about our new liquid creations.